Job Duties and Tasks for: "Agricultural Crop Farm Manager"
1) Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and recordkeeping.
2) Contracts with farmers or independent owners for raising of crops or for management of crop production.
3) Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related departments.
4) Analyzes market conditions to determine acreage allocations.
5) Confers with purchasers and arranges for sale of crops.
6) Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
7) Determines procedural changes in drying, grading, storage, and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy.
8) Analyzes soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
9) Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning.
Apply for job
to submit application
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts